Cruise Connection's Win a Free Cruise Contest
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A FREE CRUISE FOR 2
THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR ALL RESIDENTS OF UNITED STATES AND CANADA, EXCLUDING QUEBEC, AND WILL BE GOVERNED AND INTERPRETED ACCORDING TO CANADIAN LAW. The governing rules of Quebec preclude Cruise Connections Canada from conducting any contests to its residents being that Cruise Connections Canada does not have a Quebec-based office.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY:
Limit: One entry per person. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once, all your entries will be void. Online entries will be rejected if entry form is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period ; Mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted.
This contest is open to all residents of United States and Canada, excluding Quebec, who have reached the age of 21 at the time of entry, excluding employees, officers, directors, contractors, franchisees and agents (and those with whom such employees, officers, directors, contractors, franchisees and agents are domiciled) of Cruise Connections Canada, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchises, advertising and promotion agencies and the contest judges ("Judges").
Win a Free Cruise for 2
• Prize is good for two people, cruise only onboard a ship selected by Cruise Connections Canada. The free cruise is inclusive of accommodation (Inside cabin), all meals onboard and entertainment
• Prize may not be exchanged with another ship or sail date
The Grand Prize winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received in a random draw . The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible online and mail in entries. The selected entrant will be contacted by email or telephone. If the selected entrant for the contest cannot be contacted within three (3) days of selection or there is a return of any prior notification as undeliverable, that entrant will be disqualified and an alternate entrant will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries. Before being declared a winner, the selected entrant must first: a) correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question to be administered by telephone or email at a prearranged mutually convenient time; b) otherwise comply with these official rules ("Rules");
• Prize details and availability are subject to change, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted at Sponsor's sole discretion
• Winners must sign a Standard Declaration and Release Form all within five (5) days of issuance or Prize may be forfeited
• This prize is for a “Cruise only”.
• Any additional and personal expenses are the sole responsibility of the winners – i.e. airfare, hotel accommodations, transfers, gratuities, stateroom upgrade if available, shore excursions, onboard purchases such as specialty restaurants, wines, spa, additional meals while not onboard the ship
• Government taxes and fees, fuel supplement and other applicable surcharges are additional charges to the winners
• Prize must be accepted as awarded. This prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash or any other form of value added compensation. Any unused portion of the voucher will not be refunded, and cannot be used towards another booking or another service component
• Not valid with previously purchased trip. This prize may not be combined with any other coupon, vouchers, discount, bonus, upgrade, or other promotional offers/tickets
• Reservations must be made and ticket issued prior to departure
By entering the contest, each selected entrant agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, photo, voice, statements about the contest and/or photograph or other likeness without further compensation, worldwide in any publicity or advertisement carried out by the Sponsor in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the Internet unless prohibited by law. The Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the Judges are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete, postage due or illegible entries.
Without limitation, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the Judges are not responsible for and will not be liable for any failure of the web site during the contest; for any late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, reproduced or otherwise altered entry, for any technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any entry to be received by the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies or the contest judges for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; or any combination of the above. Further, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the Judges will not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in the contest.
The Sponsor reserves the right, to cancel, suspend or modify this contest in any way, in the event of: an error; technical problem; computer virus; bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this contest as contemplated by these Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. This contest is void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. By entering this contest, participants agree to be bound by these Rules and by the decisions of the Judges, which shall be final and without any right of appeal on all matters relating to this contest.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” means the natural person who is assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address in question. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder associated with the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry name. Proof of sending an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt of such entry. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned.
The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this contest in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error of any kind without prior notice or obligation.
Cruise Connections Canada
Copyright © 2015
Cruise Connections Canada
604 - 1201 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 2V2